Thread: General Doubts

sdcom

General Doubts

Hi

I want to buy the theme JOBROLLER but I have some questions:

1 - I can insert, or customize the form of resumes? My idea would be that the candidate making your registration, already fill your resume and any desired spot, he would just login and send your CV by clicking on the submit button. Is this possible?

2 - As the registration of vacant work after the payment was made? The vacancy announcement is made automatically after payment or I have to do this manually?

3 - You can enter any of Slider plugin that is compatible with the theme? Could you show me some?

Cheers

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1 - There is no setting within the themes admin dashboard to edit the resume form, however you may wish to check out the FXtender Pro plugin which offers some of what you describe.
    2 - Once a transaction is completed, the job listing will publish automatically if you set it this way, or you can allow moderation of posts before they are published if you wish.
    3 - There is currently no slider plugin for JobRoller available in the AppThemes marketplace so it would require customization on your part. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi Pepsi,

I'll take a look at this extension.

Thank you

Thanks
    You're welcome :)

Thread Information