Thread: General Question about classipress

Unregistered

General Question about classipress

I am planning to purchase classipress but have queries . Plz anyone help

1) Do we have state wise or city Wise Search ? I can't find it.

I am planning to have classified website for India . Nowhere within demo I can find how to Search Product or service within particular states and cities .
    For example : If anyone planning to buy car in Delhi but search is showing cars in Mumbai or Banglore which is of no use to Visitor. SO how search any product within any particular destination. I think city/state wise filtering is necessary

2) If I want to add State / City or even Country how to do so using Admin Panel? Or we can't add Country/State /City our self

3) Will you provide all the source code. Can we alter and customize that as per our need ?

4) Are we totally independent ? Do all files and database run on our server.

5) Will there be any kind of restrictions or locking of codes ?

6) If you are not providing destinations search . Can we work on your codes and add new functionality within your project and expand your project as per our need.

7) Although we are expertise in photoshop so can we try standard version and try making all changes our-self and if needed can be buy developer's version paying balance amount later on .

8) We you provide any sales support after product is purchased

9) Do you provide us latest versions available in future . Like you make some chnages and add new modules . Can we get that version too.

Plz revert so that I can go ahead and buy your product .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. The latest version of Classipress already includes an advanced refine search where you can include locations as one of the search filter-parameter.
    2. You can add State or City using custom fields in the Classipress admin options. Likewise you can add or edit the existing default Country/state/city custom field values.
    3. Yes, the themes are not encoded and so you can alter and customize it according to our needs.
    4. Yes all your files and database run on your server as it requires Wordpress core install.
    5. Same with number 3, the themes are not encrypted.
    6.Yes you can work on the codes and add new functionality and expand the theme's features if you want to. Again the theme is not encrypted and so you can modify it according to your requirements.
    7. Yes you will only pay the difference.
    8. Support is done through the forum which covers the theme's default configuration. However, theme customization related support requests is not covered but there are users in the forum that will provide some tips and assistance on how to do some stuff.
    9. Updates are free for the lifetime. You can download the latest version release through the Appthemes dashboard.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information