Thread: General questions

Unregistered

General questions

I want to purchase jobroller but I have some doubts. Already use the ClassiPress and need to know of some resources, whether they are similar or not.

1 - I need the Resumes/Curriculum registrations can only be viewed by subscribers, or paying users of the site. You can configure to show the resume/curriculum in this way?
    2 - The user profile is separated, right? Business and Professional. I'll probably have to implement some changes and it is very important.
    3 - Still on the user profile, I need a profile that can view the resume/curriculum but can not include spaces or change them. You can configure it to work this way?
    4 - Package price. It works like the ClassiPress? He already has Membership packages or just normal?
    5 - Still on values, can make no charge to include resumes/curriculum and only charge for registering jobs and view resumes? It allows me to this setting?
    6 - Can I create forms in the same way as ClassiPress? Custom fields also work the same way?

I could not publish my doubts connected as entropiabr, but this is my ID with you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi,

1. Yes you can set the visibility of the resumes to subscribed users only.
    2. You can register as a job seeker or an employer.
    3. I am sorry but i could not understand what you mean by "include spaces or change them". Could you please explain in more detail?
    4. There are job packs that you can set and sell. You can check this feature in the admin demo . JobRoller->Job Packs
    5. Currently submitting a resume is always free and you cannot set an option to charge for it. You can charge the employer who submits jobs.
    6. Custom fields are not supported in JobRoller.

Thread Information