Thread: Genesis

Unregistered

Genesis

Hello

Can you email me whenever any of your themes have been ported to the Genesis Framework?

Best Regards

belizean at gmail dot com

Thanks
    I have only ever heard of one customer who has customized ClassiPress to run on something other than WordPress, and that was Ruby on Rails.. More info in this thread.

Unregistered
    @pepsi, genesis framework is wordpress, it's the framework from studiopress, so I guess the question that was asked doesn't make any sense... unless appthemes wants to build their sites on the woothemes framework, then the hybrid framework, etc. etc...

Thanks
    AppThemes won't be ported to Genesis. Genesis rocks, for CMS. AppThemes rock at being theme based "apps". But if you would like to see how WooThemes integrated an AppTheme in to their site, check out: WooJobs WooThemes uses JobRoller to power their community job board.

Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Unregistered

Genesis

Eyecool - would you consider taking another look at Genesis?

Genesis is a FRAMEWORK for WP built by Studio Press. We are new WP users and have found Genesis to be way cool with built in SEO, easy to use widgets etc.

Several theme developers are moving or porting their themes to this framework, for e.g. the well known On Demand Video Theme by Press 75.

On Demand for WordPress*|*Press75.com WordPress Themes

Making you theme work with Genesis would obviate many headaches such as SEO since this is already built into the framework.

Best Regards

belizean at gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by eyecool View Post
    AppThemes won't be ported to Genesis. Genesis rocks, for CMS. AppThemes rock at being theme based "apps". But if you would like to see how WooThemes integrated an AppTheme in to their site, check out: WooJobs WooThemes uses JobRoller to power their community job board.

panopticholdings

Genesis + AppThemes

I completely agree that adding AppThemes compatibility within Genesis Framework is a HUGE advantage and win for everyone. Any further thought on this?

- scott

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The answer to that would be this;

Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information