Thread: German Sites? Deutsche Sites?

Unregistered

German Sites? Deutsche Sites?

Erfahrungsgemäß gibt es immer Probleme bei der Eindeutschung von Skripten.

Deshalb würde ich mich gern mit Betreibern von Deutschen Classipress-Sites kurzschließen, um Bugs oder Fehler abzuklopfen. Was geht und was geht nicht mit Classipress?
    Ich habe wenige kurze und knappe Fragen - kann aber auch gern ein wenig weiter helfen, wenn es um eine rudimentäre Programmierung geht.

Ich freue mich auf Antworten.

Grüße
    Jürgen

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    German language pack is available of which you can check here ClassiPress | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Thank you so much, but this is only one answer of many questions. Your script says "You must be logged in to download this file. " So there is no chance to have a look on German translated pages which I would really prefer.
    I´m honest: i´m working with a copy of a script one of your customers gave me to have a real test drive before purchasing something that I don´t know. And i pledge to purchase if your script acts in my sense!

I have some other sites buit with Almond Classifieds (e.g. www.ruhrbote.de; Kostenlose Pferde Kleinanzeigen, Pferdezubehör, Reitimmobilien, Trailer) and the guys told me "No prob - everything is translated via language file". But that wasn´t the full truth. I had to dive into the source code to make shure tat really everthing was translated. ONE week of work!

Best
    Juergen

Thanks
    As stated in the FAQ page Frequently Asked Questions | AppThemes.
    PHP Code:
    Since our software is not encryptedwe aren’t able to currently offer you a free trial. 
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    I never asked for a free trial!
    I´m sorry if there was something unclear in my post.

I just want to see German sites with your Theme. Possible?

Thanks
    I will try to find some German users if they can share their sites but some users are not just willing to share their sites for some obvious reason.

However, the language pack includes full translation but if you find any term with the incorrect translation it is very easy to change and fix. The theme contains a .PO so anyone can translate the words using a tool such as poEdit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I will try to find some German users if they can share their sites but some users are not just willing to share their sites for some obvious reason.

However, the language pack includes full translation but if you find any term with the incorrect translation it is very easy to change and fix. The theme contains a .PO so anyone can translate the words using a tool such as poEdit.
    nice effort guys you have done really great :) http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Unregistered
    Still waiting for the German customers.

What about your search?

Thanks
    If any German customers have been wiling to share their website URL's, then you should be able to find these in either the AppThemes Showcase, or in the "Showcase & Feedback" section of the forums. Outside of this we won't be able to link to URL's from the support forums, as Jomark mentioned they may not wish to share outside of there.

The fact is, the sites translated into German really operate the same as what you see in the ClassiPress demo apart from the language.

Thread Information