Thread: growth

Unregistered

growth

can these site handle worldwide growth and what are the limitations

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    If you mean the themes, as based on Wordpress it can definitely handle large amount of traffic. It will just be a question how much your server specs can handle. Wordpress has been used by the giants in media like CNN, Playstation blog and a lot more of which you can check here WordPress › Blog Tool and Publishing Platform .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

changes

Can I add tabs for for "state" ,"Cities" , Countries world wide where people in those countries can access the cite and have local sales.. kinda like criagslist?

Unregistered

spam

Can you tell me what this is ....... "it comes from this forum On every post there is a (COJ225723) after each post. So i delete them for sure since they are only spam. It makes it very easy to find them but is it from a software or something? "

do I have to worry about this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you tell me what this is ....... "it comes from this forum On every post there is a (COJ225723) after each post. So i delete them for sure since they are only spam. It makes it very easy to find them but is it from a software or something? "

do I have to worry about this?
    Where do you see this message? Is it on the post itself? If you could please clarify further that would be great. Thanks.

Thread Information