Thread: Do I have to buy a theme and a software or just the theme for classifieds?

Unregistered

Do I have to buy a theme and a software or just the theme for classifieds?

Will I have to pay for a theme and a softawre separately?
    I want to have a site for auto for the entire US; Can I have a listing where people will be able to post and find specifying the state and city where all let's say Audi is located and than separate by sub category in selected city, what year is an Adi?, or a model per city?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi,

ClassiPress is a theme for WordPress. What you buy at Appthemes is the ClassiPress theme, that can be installed in WordPress. No other software is needed.

So far there is no filter for Country/States and Cities available, but can be done with some customization. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify files accordingly to suit your needs.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by samcy View Post
    Hi,

ClassiPress is a theme for WordPress. What you buy at Appthemes is the ClassiPress theme, that can be installed in WordPress. No other software is needed.

So far there is no filter for Country/States and Cities available, but can be done with some customization. Our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify files accordingly to suit your needs.
    I found this site just the other day and this is the closest thread that I can find to ask the question. I have a wordpress web site that I would like to add the ClassiPress to, from what you said above, it sound like I would have to have another wordpress site to run the ClassiPress theme and so on for your other themes. Eventually, I would like to have my wordpress site and the ClassiPress, Vantage and JobRoller but it sounds like I would need to have four different wordpress sites running. Is that correct?

Chappster

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi Chappster,

Yes, you need to have several wordpress installations running.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information