Thread: i have my coupon code ready to buy now, just need to know how to install theme?

Unregistered

i have my coupon code ready to buy now, just need to know how to install theme?

OK great, I have signed up with "BlueHost" and I have emailed support@appthemes.com for my discount coupon code, which I have received.

though I have a small problem before I buy, Bluehost has given me a temporary URL which is not my primary URL. this is because I am doing a transfer of domains to bluehost and it will take up to 36 hours for servers to change.

Will I be able to purchase my theme "now" using this coupon code using my temporary URL? OR can a moderator tell me the process of how to install this theme, (where does the file save/go?) this is my very first time I have purchased from app themes, so im taking things very delicate.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    Hi,

Yes, you can purchase now.

After your purchase you are able to login to your account at AppThemes and download the theme to your PC (as many times as you want). And you will be able to login to the support forum here.

See you soon ;)
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thread Information