Thread: I have my own merchant account

MikeSouth

I have my own merchant account

I have my own merchant account that is processed via Netbilling. I am interested in Classipress but I only see paypal as a payment gateway. I am not a programmer. Is there a plugin for additional payment gateways, particularly adult friendly ones like Netbilling or CCBill

Thanks
    We are currently working towards implementing AppThemes payments to our earlier themes including ClassiPress which will allow payment gateway plugins available in our AppThemes marketplace to be used, however for the moment the plugins are only compatible with Vantage. There is a Google Wallet payment gateway for ClassiPress which gives an additional option to the default PayPal and bank transfer payments. Thanks.

MikeSouth
    I would STRONGLY suggest you guys use a little foresight and implement easy gateways through netbilling and ccbill

You are leaving a lot of money on the table if you ignore adult friendly processors.

I mean I'd have bought tonight...now I cant buy at all until you do...or I identify another solution that does

Thanks
    Thanks for your feedback. We'll certainly be adding more options for payment gateways in future and you're welcome to submit any specific suggestions to the AppThemes Ideas Exchange to be considered by our development team based on community votes and feedback. Although we can't guarantee all ideas (in this case, payment gateways) will be implemented, it will allow our team to get an idea of what the community wants.

Thread Information