Thread: i have purchased and have live 2 themes. now i see i could join a club as an option.

Unregistered

i have purchased and have live 2 themes. now i see i could join a club as an option.

so now i see there is a club option for all the themes that i believe is 279. i have bought two already for 99 each. my login control does not offer an upgrade to club which is what i want to do with the amounts i have paid already applied. i have emailed corporate but no response...about 72 hours or so. the website says this:

How can I upgrade to the Developer or Club Edition?
    Since you’re already a customer and have an account, you just need to login. Then from your dashboard, click on the “Upgrade Options” link in the sidebar. There you can easily checkout and purchase an upgrade. After your payment has been received, you will instantly be able to download the upgrade from your account dashboard.

how do i move this forward please so that i can get credit for what i have paid and i have also paid one renewal fee against the standard club program please? i dont need the photoshop files.

thank you and have a great day,

mark;-)

leadology

Thanks
    Our team can calculate the upgrade price, taking into account your existing purchases and provide a coupon for it if you can please email us your request. Thanks.

legibusmaximus2

Same issue here

I want to purchase the APPTHEMES CLUB PACKAGE and read that if I have purchased one of your themes in the past and want to upgrade to AppThemes Club, I can upgrade by paying the difference by contacting you directly. my account name is legibusmaximus

Thanks
    Yes, as mentioned above, you simply need to email us for your unique calculation. Thanks.

legibusmaximus2

want to upgrade

yes i did that twice, still no response.

Thanks
    I'm not sure when you have emailed us, however there's certainly no outstanding email requests for this in our inbox at the moment. If you wouldn't mind please emailing again using the contact form link, we'll check again as soon as you indicate it has been sent. Thanks.

legibusmaximus2

Just emailed you again

I just emailed you from the contact form at 12:59pm.

legibusmaximus2

and again

and I just e-mailed you again to your support address from my e-mail at 1:10pm

Thanks
    I can confirm we've received these emails today, definitely none prior. We'll respond shortly with the information required. Thanks.

Thread Information