Thread: Have some ?s before i buy

Unregistered

Have some ?s before i buy

First i would love to have Vantage for what i want but it is not out yet.

Will Vantage be out before the end of the year?? i could wate for that if that is for sure.

with CLASSIPRESS can it be set up to have sub areas like.

topic cars but then have a list of all us states so the customer can pick the state to look in for a car?
    But not have all the states listed on the home page that would be to many things showing as i would have 20 topic and would need all 50 stated listed for each topic.??

Can that be done with CLASSIPRESS

In CLASSIPRESS i see no website address listing for the ads can that be added in the admin so each customer can add their website address and it is a real clickible link to their website as part pf their ad listing or info.??

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi,

ClassiPress supports custom fields and custom forms for the ad categories you want to create. For example you can create a Cars category and fill it with the fields you need(Custom Post Type & Taxonomies) . About the states, i don't know if i understood your question, but you can create a states field and fill it with the values you need.

Let me know if you need more information. There are also the demos you can check.
    front end
    back end

Thread Information