Thread: hierarchical location setting

Unregistered

hierarchical location setting

i wanna purchase the theme but here i can not find the hierarchical location setting. i am form Bangladesh.

i just set the location

-Chittagong division
    -- Rahattarpol
    -- chandgah
    -- borpool

when user select Bangladesh the next txt box show up with it's related options , and when select it form then another option show up.

but in this theme i haven't seen any thing like this.

i wanna just like as http://varabd.com/?page_id=9 here my plane is shown up form 6 text box.

my question is it possible from your theme? please inform me

Thanks
    ClassiPress only has a dynamic dropdown option at the initial category selection stage, so unless you're setting up categories as countries, there isn't a function built into the theme which will allow a user to select a country and then have the next dropdown dynamically update to suit. It would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement this within the ad listing form, there is no encryption which would prevent you from making this modification.

AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. Thanks.

Thread Information