Thread: Hire bee

Unregistered

Hire bee

1. Can you monetize by taking a percentage of completed jobs? ie. site get 10% before the freelancer gets paid.
    2. Is it possible to add a private messaging feature? So that you can contact a freelancer from the browse freelancer page or contact a employer about the details of project privately?
    3. is it possible as an employer to invite freelancer to project?
    4. I am unable to view the whole process of posting a project. Does it require you to pay the budget amount upfront in order to post the project? Is it possible to pay the budget amount once a freelancer is selected?

Is it possible to demo all the feature before purchase or is there a return policy if after purchase i find the functionality does not meet my needs?
    are there any samples of sites currently running this theme?

Thanks
    In answer to your questions:

1. The theme does not have any default options handle these kinds of payment plans, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement something like this.
    2. Again, this would require customization. Our themes are not encrypted so you are free to make modifications if you wish.
    3. Users can use the "Find Freelancer" option and search if they wish
    4. The pricing plans for posting the project are determined by you as the admin, not based on the actual budget of the project.

We do not have trial periods for our themes, and due to their digital nature we do not offer refunds. Information regarding the themes features and links to the front and back end demo are found on the theme information page. Whilst our demo is fully functional, you cannot save data to it so the posting process will not complete, however you can still get an idea of what is involved up to the point where you would usually be redirected to the payment gateway. The theme was only recently released, so we have not yet had new sites submitted for our showcase. Thanks.

Thread Information