Thread: HireBee

AshAhmed

HireBee

I have tried the demo for hirebee, its absolutely great themes with great designs. But when I tried to select candidates for the demo, I am not sure which button to click and I am not sure what happens next and next. I have checked this page here http://www.appthemes.com/blog/hirebe...etplace-theme/ but I cant find anything that can help me to select the project candidate. Please let me know how it works for this?

Thanks
    You can log into the user dashboard (as per this page of the demo - "My Projects" tab) and under the list of projects you'll see "Actions" in the dropdown options. From there you can choose the "Action" for the freelancer and then "Select Proposal" to choose them. Thanks.

movibes

HireBee Candidate Portfolio

Hello,

Tried the demo...liked the theme, but could not find or access the Candidate portfolio page. Where is it and how does it work?

Thanks.

Thanks
    The "view portfolio" link you see next to the freelancers profile information (as seen on the demo site) is basically a link to their own online portfolio which is an external URL. There they would generally showcase some of the past projects they may have worked on etc. Thanks.

Thread Information