Thread: hirebee + vantage presale question.

Unregistered

hirebee + vantage presale question.

Hello, I have an important pre sale question. I am looking for a specific functionality that is split into 2 separate themes you offer. Using Vantage as a business directory, would it be possible to create a child theme that bundles Hirebee into Vantage?

Hirebee has the project capabilities we wish to add to a business directory. Ill explain.
    Behaving like any ordinary directory (yellowpages.com for example) we would use Vantage as the core of the product.
    Hirebee has the following functionalities we need in the directory:
    Ability for consumers to submit quote requests to registered businesses in the directory. I believe Hirebee is best for this because it facilitates the following:
    1) user fills out form describing the job to be done.
    2) user must select category/tags and location(zip code or geolocation) in the form. The categories could be auto suggested using the Vantage business listing categories.
    3) User submits the form, and all businesses in that category and location get a notification that a quote request has been submitted.

I do not want the other HireBee features, only that one. I would like that feature seamlessly integrated into Vantage via child theme or other method.

I am willing to pay for this to be done for me.

Thanks
    As our themes are stand alone, and not able to be integrated like plugins are, this certainly would require customization on your part if you were looking this functionality to be added to Vantage in a single installation. AppThemes doesn't offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire who are experienced at working with our themes. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Thread Information