Thread: Homepage Options

Thanks

Homepage Options

I am very interested in buying the Classipress theme, but how customisable is the homepage?

From looking at the demo for the backend it seems you can opt for "directory" or "standard" layout, but is there anywhere that shows the differences?

Is it possible to have the featured ads slider, then some introductory text, then the "just listed/popular/random" box but not the categories box - as there will only be four categories on my site and it is going to look a bit daft and bare if I can't customise this.

Also can you use the sidebar for widgets like you would a normal WP site? eg. just extra text space, banners, etc

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    No admin options on these yet but can be implemented through code customization. The theme is not encrypted and so you can definitely modify it according to your requirements.

Is it possible to have the featured ads slider, then some introductory text, then the "just listed/popular/random" box but not the categories box - as there will only be four categories on my site and it is going to look a bit daft and bare if I can't customise this.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information