Thread: how big and stable is classipress ?

Unregistered

how big and stable is classipress ?

hello i am wondering how many postings the theme can handle to store and at once, are there any BIG websites using classipress ? who is developing the ongioing bug fixes or other things this theme might require over time and will this theme auto update to newer versions of wordpress in the future???

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Being on Wordpress platform which is used by the bigwigs in media such as CNN, Sony Playstation and etc., it can be definitely scale up and will just be a question how much your server specs can handle. So far the biggest Classipress site that I have encountered has more than 110,000 listings.

hello i am wondering how many postings the theme can handle to store and at once, are there any BIG websites using classipress ?
    AppThemes Dev Team are doing the rounds of theme updates including bug fixes. Once a theme update is available, there is a notification in the WP Classipress admin dashboard so you can update with a click.

who is developing the ongioing bug fixes or other things this theme might require over time and will this theme auto update to newer versions of wordpress in the future???
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

tekcurious
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello i am wondering how many postings the theme can handle to store and at once, are there any BIG websites using classipress ? who is developing the ongioing bug fixes or other things this theme might require over time and will this theme auto update to newer versions of wordpress in the future???
    Hey u r lucky, you got response. I posted my question 3 days back but no luck still...

UtimiSit
    Completely I share your opinion. It is excellent idea. I support you.

Thread Information