Thread: How can I differentiate the facilities for different users?

Humanoids India

How can I differentiate the facilities for different users?

If I want to create different panels and facilities for different users for My ClassiPress according to their Ads Packages,, so how will I do the management for them???????????

Thanks
    I'm not sure I full understand what you're asking? Are you referring to how to specifically modify the theme somehow, or just how to ad pack feature works? perhaps if you can explain further it may help us answer this. Thanks.

Humanoids India

Yes

Yes I can Explain it to you, lets take it as two users want to add classified profile in the website, here are two users User1 and User2.

User1: can only afford $5 package then there will be some less facilities according to the package. (like: only 5 images can be uploaded | this profile will be showed in the regular queue on that category page.)
    User2: can afford premium package of $50 then there will be some good facilities according to this package. (like: 25 Images can be uploaded | profile will be showed on the top (featured list) of that category for that time period.)

Thanks
    These specific options cannot be set from the ClassiPress admin, so they would require customization on your part in order to achieve such a thing.

Thanks
    but they prefere customization bu their certified partners as discussed in this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/does-app...ization-17174/

Unregistered
    so we should contact these partners for customization but what about support for the customized part of the theme?
    http://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thanks
    Customizations are not officially supported. As a verified forum member you can of course use the forums to seek community support based support though. Ultimately if you have "broken" something as a result of your customization, our team aren't going to be able to troubleshoot the specific issue and fix it for you. It's our responsibility to make sure the theme works out of the box, but when it comes to customizations, there are just too many variables when it comes to people changing the code.

Thread Information