Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can use paypal

Unregistered

How can use paypal

Hi

I want to buy JOBRPLLER theme to make teachers jobs website, but i want to make that: if anyone want to ad his resume must pay money to ad his/her resume and I want any company want to post job pay money before posting job,,, So how can i do that with PAYPAL and activate it???

Thanks
    By default the only way by which you can collect payments in JobRoller is from people who are listing jobs, or from employers who pay the subscription fee to browse the resumes. There is currently no option by which you'd charge job seekers to post their resume. So whilst you can already do one of the things you mention with the theme, the other would require customization on your part. Thanks.

Unregistered

I mean that

yes i know that and thats what i mean i want employee who want to post there resume pay mony but how can make that with the theme and paypal????

Thanks
    You're asking exactly "how" to make this modification? AppThemes does not officially support customizations so this is something you would need to code into the theme yourself (or with a developer). Thanks.

Thanks
    Hi:

I purchased job roller. How do get paypal to work? I will need you to help me understand the process in the most fundamental way possible.

I was testing the job posting option, and after I hit confirm and submit, it brings me to a new page that displays the following message.

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Return to merchant

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to and try another option.

Thanks
    Please note that all theme support is carried out in the relevant section of our forums (in this case, here). Please do log into the forums with the account used to purchase the theme and our team will be more than happy to assist you further with this. If you're having trouble with your account, please email us. Thanks.

Thanks
    I did purchase the product. Where would I find my user name? I only have an email confirmation for the purchase.

I purchased it on 09/08/2012.

I did not find any emails with account login info. Can you please help me?

Thanks
    No problem, we have replied to your email about this and you will receive the information you need to log in. Thanks :)

Thanks
    I logged in using the information you sent, but it gives me the following message. I still need help with the paypal question. Is there any way to get a reply on that part of it?

XXXXXXXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by femmychow View Post
    I logged in using the information you sent, but it gives me the following message. I still need help with the paypal question. Is there any way to get a reply on that part of it?

XXXXXXXX, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Since you are still showing as logged into the account "femmychow" when posting here in pre-sales, then it indicates you are not logging in with the correct account. Please log out of the forums and then log in with the information emailed to you. If you have further issues, please email us back so as to avoid any personal information appearing here publicly. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information