Thread: How do I customise classipress with my companies funky look and feel?

Unregistered

How do I customise classipress with my companies funky look and feel?

ClassiPress seems like the perfect solution for us but we have a really funky Performance Auto Parts store and we want our classifieds website to follow our company image.

Can we customise the look and feel of Classipress to our funky theme...do we hire a WordPress designer to customise a Storyboard flat of how we want the website to look and they can customise to reflect this?

Sorry I know it may be a beginner question...

Thx

Thanks
    You most certainly can customise the theme, and the showcase has just some examples of where ClassiPress customers have taken the original theme and customized it to suit their style/needs.

Taken from our FAQ page:

I love AppThemes but want to change the design around to better fit my site. How can I do this?
    If you are familiar with WordPress theme files, css, and html then you should have no problem customizing our themes to match your existing website. This is not covered under the AppThemes support package so it will be up to the community to answer your questions. For starters, you’ll want to edit the header.php and style.css files. If you aren’t technical then I’d recommend hiring a WordPress consultant.

Thread Information