Thread: How ways to pay online for JobRoller Theme

Unregistered

How ways to pay online for JobRoller Theme

Hi All!

I'm really disappointed, I changed cards, but all of my cards are being denied:

-"The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number."

- "Return to merchant and try a different payment method
    We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I find out why my payment was denied. Why was my payment denied?

I'm on Vietnam

Please let me know

Thanks
    Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your purchase, and we can only suggest that if you are not able to use PayPal you may like to try using Google Wallet instead which is our only other available option for purchasing. Each payment gateway has their own security requirements based on your location (which we do not have control over), so only they would be able to confirm with you exactly why the card/payment is being denied. Thanks.

Affiliate Member AppThemes Affiliate ronlove's Avatar
    Thanks
    For Pepsi...

Hi Pepsi, Sorry to have to contact you this way, but I am unable to post anything to the forum. Neither am I able to send PMs to anyone. Can you help? I've posted to the forum before, but now I don't have that functionality.

Thanks,

Ron

P.S. If this is your post, can you do me a favor and send Pepsi a message for me and include what I've written here. Thank you so much!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlove View Post
    For Pepsi...

Hi Pepsi, Sorry to have to contact you this way, but I am unable to post anything to the forum. Neither am I able to send PMs to anyone. Can you help? I've posted to the forum before, but now I don't have that functionality.

Thanks,

Ron

P.S. If this is your post, can you do me a favor and send Pepsi a message for me and include what I've written here. Thank you so much!!
    Hi Ron, please email us with the AppThemes username you usually use and we'll get it sorted out for you. Thanks :)

Thread Information