Thread: Ideas template with Questions and Answers Option

Unregistered

Ideas template with Questions and Answers Option

Hi,

Do you add the Question and Answer option to Ideas template. I'm looking for a Q&A options same as stackexchange.

1) Choosing best answer once commented.
    2) Post tagged as Answered once selected the best answer/comment.

Much more options, let us know if there is any ideas on this?

Thanks
    The Ideas theme does not have this functionality built into it in terms of users being able to vote the actual comments up or down, so it would require customization on your part if you were looking to implement it. It's a great idea though! AppThemes does not offer customization services, however we do have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly with an outline of your requirements, they can provide a quote for the work. Thanks.

Unregistered

Regarding license

Once i purchase this, will i own this template without any further license obligation?

I mean can i remove apptheme logs at the bottom? Or is there any extra fee to remove the apptheme branding?

Thanks
    The initial purchase includes a lifetime license and 12 months of updates and support. If after the 12 month expires you choose not to renew the subscription ($29 for a single theme), then you will no longer receive updates or have access to the support forums, however you can continue to use the theme. You can remove footer credits and branding at no additional cost. Thanks.

Thread Information