Thread: I'm very interested to purchase ClassiPress but please few questions...

D.Carneiro [Unregistered]
    Guest D.Carneiro [Unregistered]'s Avatar

I'm very interested to purchase ClassiPress but please few questions...

Hello Appthemes,

First of all I want to say congratulations, there are lots of very good and creative works in this site, ClassiPress is my favorite in the moment but it seems other themes are also very good. I have a few questions that I want to know before purchase, sorry if they are too much but it's important to me.

1. I intend to run this theme for a brazilian purtuguese site, so I want to know if you have support for this language. If yes, I'd like to know if translations are ready - no problem if they are not, as long as I can translate myself.

2. The Developer Edition is my choice, I'd like to know if I have support to apply possible modifications in the theme, such as forms modifications. Actually I want to know if I have full technical support from the Appthemes Team to make changes, no abuse of course, but some personal support when necessary.

4. Buying Developer Edition of currrent version 3.1. Can I upgrade to next versions? For example: 3.5, 4.0.

5. Making changes in the theme how do the upgrades work? Can I ask support to Apptheme to make version updates?

6. I already see the theme running, and here is something I'd like to change from beginning: Remove the category base, so urls would not look like this: "http://sitename.com/ad-category/category-slug" but like this: "http://sitename.com/category-slug" or "http://sitename.com/category-slug.html" or whatever after the "category slug". Is it possible? If yes, can I have the help of Apptheme to implement this?

Thats all for now, please get back fastly. I intend to purchase it and implement in the next 48 hours.

If you need my email let me know!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Yes there is a Brazilian Purtuguese Language pack that you can check here ClassiPress | AppThemes .

2. The basic form set can be done through the Classipress admin settings.

4. Yes you can upgrade to the next versions.

5. Customizing the theme is not officially supported but you are more than welcome to post questions about customizing in the "Mods & Tutorials" section as customization help is community based.

6. Category base url "/ad-category" is required since the theme uses custom post types and custom taxonomies however there might be plugin that can make you change that.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

D.Carneiro [Unregistered]
    Guest D.Carneiro [Unregistered]'s Avatar
    Ok thanks, regarding category base url I ask if by changing base url from "ad-category" to for example "categoria" it would have problems on upgrade to newer versions.

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. Yes there is a Brazilian Purtuguese Language pack that you can check here ClassiPress | AppThemes .

2. The basic form set can be done through the Classipress admin settings.

4. Yes you can upgrade to the next versions.

5. Customizing the theme is not officially supported but you are more than welcome to post questions about customizing in the "Mods & Tutorials" section as customization help is community based.

6. Category base url "/ad-category" is required since the theme uses custom post types and custom taxonomies however there might be plugin that can make you change that.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    No problem in changing that even when upgrading and it will be carried over to the new version since it is saved in the database.

Ok thanks, regarding category base url I ask if by changing base url from "ad-category" to for example "categoria" it would have problems on upgrade to newer versions.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information