Thread: Image Limitations for Ad Packs?

Unregistered

Image Limitations for Ad Packs?

Hi Guys;

I'm just about to purchase a lisence, but as I was going through the admin-demo, I realised that there wasn't the feature:

"No. of Images Allowed" for each ad pack

Is there a simple mod that does this? Or are you looking to adding this feature in the future? Other WP Classifieds plugins have this function - so I don't imagine it to be that difficult right?

Thanks,

Onion.
    trunglau@gmail.com

Thanks
    You're correct, this is not an existing feature of ClassiPress, and although it's possible we may see such controls in a future release of the theme there is no confirmed date or information on when this might be.

I'm not aware of any community shared mod which covers this function to be added, but ultimately it would be a customization on your part if you intended to make such changes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi View Post
    You're correct, this is not an existing feature of ClassiPress, and although it's possible we may see such controls in a future release of the theme there is no confirmed date or information on when this might be.

I'm not aware of any community shared mod which covers this function to be added, but ultimately it would be a customization on your part if you intended to make such changes.
    Thanks for the reply! AWPCP has this feature available in their FREE edition - I just thought this might be a bonus, because I think this gives users the best variety of Ad Pack selections. I will implement this change myself for this purchase, because Classipress just has the BEST backend ever!! :)

Thanks again!

Thread Information