Thread: import xml feed,difference in clipper/classipress & other queries

Thanks

import xml feed,difference in clipper/classipress & other queries

Hi

Can anyone tell me following:
    1. Can I import xml/csv feed via other affiliate networks like trade doubler or affiliate window?
    2. Can I create manual coupons to my own websites?
    3. What is the difference between classipress and clipper?
    4. Can it email the coupons via email if a user subscribes to it?
    5. XML feed that is imported, does it auto refresh via the link that the network gives us? Or do we have to manually update daily?
    6. What all networks can be integrated in the script? I am looking for US, UK, India networks. That is why I want to know if I can integrate own networks as well?

Thanks
    One more, I just stumbled across icodes.co.uk which gives a live feed; do you think clipper can accommodate that? If yes, how?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. There is a built in importer for csv.
    2. If I have understood your question correctly, Yes you can as a front end facility is provided for such purpose.
    3. Classipress is a general classifieds platform while clipper is intended for coupon sites.
    4. No features on that yet with the current version but you can request for it at the Ideas Exchange page here AppThemes Ideas Exchange . I think It can also be accomplished with the use of plugin.
    5-6. I believe this is still a manual process and integrating the clipper theme to other networks might require some form of code customization to properly implement.

You can check the demo here Demo Center | AppThemes so you will get acquainted with Clipper's features and functions.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    1. There is a built in importer for csv.
    2. If I have understood your question correctly, Yes you can as a front end facility is provided for such purpose.
    3. Classipress is a general classifieds platform while clipper is intended for coupon sites.
    4. No features on that yet with the current version but you can request for it at the Ideas Exchange page here AppThemes Ideas Exchange . I think It can also be accomplished with the use of plugin.
    5-6. I believe this is still a manual process and integrating the clipper theme to other networks might require some form of code customization to properly implement.

You can check the demo here Demo Center | AppThemes so you will get acquainted with Clipper's features. You may also check the blog for new feature announcements Clipper v1.1 is Now Available | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks
    @jomarkosabel
    Thanks for your reply. I see on the demo side, it says subscribe/Get coupons by email.. that is what I enquired about in point 4.

Thanks
    I was thinking your question was for the blog posts and yes you are right for that. Here's the detail page of clipper Coupon Management Software, WordPress Coupon Theme | AppThemes ;

The money is in the list, right? Clipper includes a subscription sidebar widget which supports a number of email auto-responder systems such as MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, and more.

Thanks
    Thanks again.

I looked at the admin panel but I am unable to figure how will I import the feed from my networks? Does it have any tool for few of the integrated networks?

Thanks
    There is a built in .csv import tool, but not an integration that will do this feed automatically.

Thread Information