Thread: Importing Daily Job Feeds

Unregistered

Importing Daily Job Feeds

I'm wondering if there is an xml parser script included in JR.

I would need functionality for employers to forward me (preferably through an FTP drop) a daily XML or JSON file containing information for each of their job vacancies.

Each of those vacancies need to be separated into its own postings, along with a unique URL so that interested applicants can hit the "Apply Button" and be linked back to that specific job's application page on the employer's site.

This is necessary when working with larger clients who post bulk job ads and need applicants forwarded back to their own job portal or into their Applicant Tracking Systems.

Is there a feature already included in JR or a 3rd party plugin that will accomplish this?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    It is not a feature yet on the current version of jobroller and I have yet to see a plugin for that. However, it can definitely be implemented through custom coding.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Gpl?

Is your theme released under the GPL? I have been looking all over your site and have yet to fine that info.

Unregistered

Thread Information