Thread: insert tabs inside a business post

Unregistered

insert tabs inside a business post

I was wondering if its possible to have an option so if I client uses the bronze or silver or gold package to have more options on the owners actual page. Like having a tab for Treatments & Packages like the wayspa.com has tabs on the left side here http://www.wayspa.com/en/Clarins-Skin-Spa-Laval.

they have it in a way that if they pay the regular fee they don't get the Treatments & Packages tab that ads allot of value to your listing. instead of just asking money like kijiji with the top "feature listings". I know you could still make money in ads and maybe with a featured slider on the home page.

thx

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Implementation of the reference site features in Vantage will require further code customization as there are no admin option for these yet. The theme is not encrypted and so you are free to modify it according to your additional requirement. Implementation just depends on your coding skills or you can just hire a programmer to do it for you. AppThemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that you contact just in case you need help in customizing the theme further.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Spitalot
    I consider, that you are mistaken. I can defend the position.

Thread Information