Thread: installlation and translation

NeoGeo X13

installlation and translation

I have three questions

1. If i buy this script would i get installed and configured ?
    2. does the lasted version been translated into Spanish ?
    3. can one have just the site translated no the admin panel also Example i want the front end to be in spanish but my first language is English so i would like the back end to be English.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. Installation and configuration is not included in the package. However, being a wordpress theme it can easily be installed and configured.
    2. Yes there is an available Spanish language pack of which you can check here http://www.appthemes.com/support/languages/jobroller/
    3. I believe this can be done by the default setup.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

NeoGeo X13

?

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    1. Installation and configuration is not included in the package. However, being a wordpress theme it can easily be installed and configured.
    2. Yes there is an available Spanish language pack of which you can check here http://www.appthemes.com/support/languages/jobroller/
    3. I believe this can be done by the default setup.
    Sorry i should of clarify a bit more

1. im worried about the configuration about the indeed since it seem it needs some sort of configuration to extract the jobs from their site to mine for example coder, designer from a specific country.
    3. could you please check, because a friend of mines had this script a and i think he once told me that i would change both front and back ends

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. There is an option to setup your queries and category mappings to pull in Indeed.com job listings.
    2. Only the classipress admin settings are translated and the rest of wordpress admin is not. However, you can edit the language file so that the Classipress admin will not get translated.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information