Thread: Integrating Coupon Feeds from Affiliate Networks via .csv

Thanks

Integrating Coupon Feeds from Affiliate Networks via .csv

I see the option to upload a .csv file but how do we set this up to integrate the files properly from affiliate networks like CJ, SAS & Linkconnector? This is a huge deal breaker for me. If this is possible with the current setup or if additional code is needed then we can move forward. I would like to make sure this is possible and see if anyone has done this yet.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Depending on the source CSV file, it will may require further tweaking and or some code modification to the theme to conform with Clipper's data structure.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Thanks for the prompt reply! Do you have an example of Clipper's Data Structure that is required of the .csv? I would like to have a better idea of how much work will need to go into getting this operable prior to making the purchase. Have you considered providing the automatic integration for some of the top affiliate networks?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Clipper includes a sample CSV that you can use to conform the source data. It has a similar structure below;

Code:
    title,description,excrpt,category,tag,type,stores,date,author,slug,code,expire,prin,id,affurl,storeaffurl,storeurl,storedesc
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information