Thread: integrating exixting website in classiipress

Unregistered

integrating exixting website in classiipress

Hi

i would like to ingrate my existing coded in php website (it does not have a login feature ) to the classi ipress

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    Classipress is a wordpress theme and so you need an instance of wordpress for it to work. A workaround on integrating it on your existing site is to install wordpress/classipress on a subdomain and just make a menu link on your main site that points to it.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

do we need wordpress?

tell me onething, i have wordpress install on my domain, where would we have to upload ur classi theme to make that site a classified site?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    You can install a separate instance of wordpress/classipress on a subdomain.

tell me onething, i have wordpress install on my domain, where would we have to upload ur classi theme to make that site a classified site?
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

import many ads?

Is it possible to import data or records or ads from another SQL database or txt csv file?

Thread Information