Thread: Job Board

Muthu

Job Board

Should this theme is editable to change the code, we have several other ideas to integrate with the job. i am looking something to integrate new things in my job board using php and python.

should it possible to edit the code and change the theme through php/python?

Please help me to understand more about this theme?

Thanks
    As our themes are not encrypted, yes you can most certainly edit the code to make changes and add functions to suit your needs. We do also have some documentation available you may wish to look at, which relates to customizing themes, which outlines more about how are themes are made up. Thanks.

MUTHU

Is database can be changeable ?

What database this theme is using to run the job board? Can i use python or bson programming inside your php coding? Is it i can change the database which i like to any open source ?

Thanks
    JobRoller uses the WordPress mysql database, and I recall a customer who mentioned they had written a custom script in Python to load the db tables directly (for another one of our themes), so based on that I would say yes it is possible. Yes, our themes are open source. Thanks :)

Unregistered

Questions :)

When looking to modify this Job Board website...do you offer for example other features you could possible purchase and have added? I have NO WEBSITE experience besides being able to use a computer and the internet. Like for example a list of features i could select and have added and then pay extra? Or do i need to approach someone who has web experience?

Thanks!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When looking to modify this Job Board website...do you offer for example other features you could possible purchase and have added? I have NO WEBSITE experience besides being able to use a computer and the internet. Like for example a list of features i could select and have added and then pay extra? Or do i need to approach someone who has web experience?

Thanks!!
    In this instance you have a couple of options, and what is suitable for you depends on what kind of additional features you are looking for. The first option is that you could check out the AppThemes marketplace. Here you can find and purchase child themes and plugins which are compatible with the various themes we offer. In the case of actual JobRoller functions, you may find the FXtender plugin of interest as it contains a whole list of features that are not part of JobRoller by default. The marketplace is a new feature to our site, and we will continue to add to the available products.

If your requirements are more specific, and the features you are looking for are not contained within other available plugins, we have a certified partners page where you can find developers for hire. If you make contact directly, they should be able to provide an indication for pricing for work required based on your outline of desired changes. I hope this information helps :)

Thread Information