Thread: Job, Classi, Vanage, Coupon

Unregistered

Job, Classi, Vanage, Coupon

I am very Intrested in buy these thmese I just listed. I have an great Idea of Combing the four into one Website. Is their any way on doing that?? I have never worked with wordpress before and need your advise. Also on these Themes can I take fees from the Users of the site like a subscription?
    Thanks,
    Justin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    The themes need an instance of wordpress to work and so one workaround for your setup is to install each on subdomains and just make the main domain a landing page with links that leads to each install.

Please take note that the themes do not have an option yet for common login and so users visiting each site will need to register for each. Common login across theme install is possible through code customization. The AppThemes themes are not encrypted and so they can be modified according to your requirements. Implementation just depends on your coding skills or you can just hire a coder to do it for you. Appthemes also have certified community partners http://www.appthemes.com/partners/ that can be contacted for customization job.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information