Thread: Job extract

Unregistered

Job extract

Hi. Does this wp theme has the ability to copy job postings from other sites like simply hired or monster? Also if it can, does it match the categories on my site?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It currently has built-in integration using Indeed.com. Others like simply hired has already been requested for at the ideas exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange for possible future implementation.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    It currently has built-in integration using Indeed.com. Others like simply hired has already been requested for at the ideas exchange page AppThemes Ideas Exchange for possible future implementation.
    How easy is the configuration of this option?
    I'm not particularly php or xml savy

Thanks
    It just require you to have a Publisher ID from Indeed.com which can easily be obtained by registering with Indeed. Then you simply set up the parameters setting in the Jobroller admin that includes the job keyword, no. of jobs to be parsed, the specified country, job types, and to what job category you want it posted.

Once you have it done, the process is automatic and you will now have job listings posted without your intervention.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    It just require you to have a Publisher ID from Indeed.com which can easily be obtained by registering with Indeed. Then you simply set up the parameters setting in the Jobroller admin that includes the job keyword, no. of jobs to be parsed, the specified country, job types, and to what job category you want it posted.

Once you have it done, the process is automatic and you will now have job listings posted without your intervention.
    Thank you for your reply. But it sounds terribly complicated. Are any visual tutorials for this or does your company offers a setup?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Setting it up is easy. You can check the fully working admin demo specifically on Indeed.com integration through this link Login/Register at JobRoller Admin Demo .

Thread Information