Thread: job pack coupon - jobroller

hello

job pack coupon - jobroller

I am very hesitating jobroller and another one. mostly I like jobroller. but you don't seem to have we really need!

- Job packs coupon

Coupon Code :
    Coupon Start Date :
    Coupon End Date :
    Percentage(%) Amount :
    Discount amount :

--------------------

We really need it. do you have this one? if not, are you planing to have these?

And I believer It's not responsive. why it is not responsive? and on mobile it's just PC version. am I right? any plan for mobile version?

Save this job, cv (star system). I can't find that one.

I just want to make sure what I am buying. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Unregistered

additional question.

if you don't have any coupon manager, is there any way to let some users post their job for free?
    This is quite important. we have some partners to give free access.

Unregistered

Add more fileds.

I have been trying to find any instructions or document to add more fields or a few select (drop box).
    Do you have any instruction about that? or document?
    I have tried to find it on admin page but I can't find any.

Thanks,

Thanks
    There is no coupon feature built into JobRoller at this time, but you can offer free job packs, or offers on job packs which include additional jobs. You can see the configuration settings for these on the JobRoller admin demo here. There are planned changes for JobRoller in future which would allow the use of the AppThemes coupons plugin currently available in the AppThemes marketplace, however the changes required for it to be compatible are not likely to be available until V1.7 of JobRoller as per our theme release status page.

Our themes are not currently responsive, however we are aiming to have all of our themes responsive by the end of this year/early next year.

If you are logged in as a Job Seeker then you can "star" jobs, which will appear in your user dashboard. Specific documentation for JobRoller can be found here, however there is no option to add more fields to job listings as there is no custom field and form builder in JobRoller. Thanks.

Unregistered

Promo Codes on JobRoller

Hi - I had asked about this in a separate thread so you can delete that one if you'd like:

http://forums.appthemes.com/promo-co...broller-41506/

Thanks for your response in this. I would like some more clarification on something you said "There is no coupon feature built into JobRoller at this time, but you can offer free job packs, or offers on job packs which include additional jobs." My question is if you offer free job packs, they are open to the public and can't be sent to someone in priviate, correct? So anyone can just keep using the free packs? How do we prevent that in this situation (which coupons or promo codes due). We want to start out our board by giving specific folks three free jobs to start with but not everyone. How can we do that. And after a month when there are postings how would we then give another batch of folks free job listings without giving the general public (or those who already got the free listings) from using the free job pack again?

Thanks,

Marcos

Thanks
    Hi Marco, I have replied in the other thread, but to elaborate further, there is no option to select only specific users for the free job packs so it would require customization of the default theme on your part at this time. As mentioned above, eventually you will be able to use one of our marketplace plugins to offer coupons in JobRoller, however it is not currently compatible with the theme. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reply! Is there a timeline on the coupon plugin?

Thanks
    The coupon plugin requires themes using the new AppThemes payments functionality, and at this time these changes will likely be made to JobRoller in version 1.7 as outlined on our theme release status page. Thanks.

Thread Information