Thread: JobRoller in Canada

desoda

JobRoller in Canada

I've looked through the forums to see how easily JobRoller can be integrated as a Canada site. For instance, kilometers vs miles, Indeed Canada backfilling of jobs does not appear to use the same code as US (I had issues in another app), etc.

Unfortunately, some of the post responses are blocked out to non-users. Please let me know.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    We need to check if some users from Canada are having this set-up. We will update this thread when we have the necessary information.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    We need to check if some users from Canada are having this set-up. We will update this thread when we have the necessary information.
    Thank you. Whether or not I buy in is dependant on these 2 items.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    I could not find a user yet in Canada with indeed setup. Perhaps they are not just willing to share their sites for some obvious reasons but I will dig for more.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    I could not find a user yet in Canada with indeed setup. Perhaps they are not just willing to share their sites for some obvious reasons but I will dig for more.
    I guess the biggest issue I'm faced with is the ability to change the Jobroller Indeed code. With other free Indeed-integrated solutions, changing the country code from US to CA didn't work. I had to go back to the API code provided to me and hack away bits and pieces to get it to work. Indeed is handy but can sometimes be a pain.

As long as I can easily change the Indeed API code as needed within Jobroller, I should be good.

Thanks for your assistance.

--deSoDa

Unregistered

Indeed (Canada) Backfill

Any updates on this question? Will Canadian Indeed Api work with Job Roller?

Thread Information