Thread: JobRoller or Classipress

jbernal

JobRoller or Classipress

Hi,

I'm from Panamá,

Sorry that my english it's not very good, but i will do my best. I need your recomendation of wich of both themes, classipress or jobroller, I need to use.

I'm looking for a theme that let me make a webpage to promote and looking for freelancer. The idea it's that everyone can post for free, their freelancer service and other persons or company can post their needs for freelancer. I need they can post it for free, i just need that the page be very usefull and very visited by users, then i will sell banners to sponsors.

What do you recomend me?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jbernal View Post
    Hi,

I'm from Panamá,

Sorry that my english it's not very good, but i will do my best. I need your recomendation of wich of both themes, classipress or jobroller, I need to use.

I'm looking for a theme that let me make a webpage to promote and looking for freelancer. The idea it's that everyone can post for free, their freelancer service and other persons or company can post their needs for freelancer. I need they can post it for free, i just need that the page be very usefull and very visited by users, then i will sell banners to sponsors.

What do you recomend me?
    I am also new here and was thinking of using Classipress due that a lot of users picked it as their site theme.. it is popular than Jobrollerhttp://imagicon.info/cat/5-5/1.gif

Thanks
    The ClassiPress theme has been around a lot longer than JobRoller, so yes it is our most popular theme. Both are suitable for their intended purpose, but each currently has functions/features of their own which may make one more suitable for your project than the other.

Both themes allow you to have free postings. ClassiPress is designed for Classifieds ad listings, and JobRoller for Job Listings, each with functions relevant to both. Both themes are not encrypted, so potentially if you have coding ability, you can also customize the theme further to suit your needs, but out of the box, you may find it easier to look at the purchasing the theme relevant to the type of website you wish to create to minimize the amount of customizations you would need to make.

Thread Information