Thread: JobRoller--How's Payment work!

Denish

JobRoller--How's Payment work!

2 Question!!

1) If Some company, Post a new job with Purchasing Package,
    i) Is there any other payment method than PayPal?
    ii) want 2 more functionality -- Receive an invoice(PDF) of package via mail (to company's mail)

2) Can i customize existing functionality via creating Child Theme (Css/Html) and using Filter-Hooks?

Thanks
    1)
    i) JobRoller includes only PayPal integration by default at this time, so you could either customize the theme yourself if you wish to add more, or alternatively you can find other payment gateway options available in the FXTender pro plugin available in the AppThemes Marketplace.
    ii) Invoicing is not a default function of JobRoller so would require customization on your part.

2) Yes, our themes are not encrypted, so you are free to modify as you wish and we certainly do recommend the use of a child theme if you are planning to make any changes to the default theme. You can find some useful documentation relating to this in our AppThemes developer center. Thanks.

Denish

Thanks for answer.. What is difference between Developer & Standard Lisence?

Is there any encrypted code in Standard lisence?

Or just (extra PSD) in developer lisence..

What is excat Difference? Please make sure i will create Child theme to change Layout and Functionality?

Another Question is...
    Does it have German Language Support?

Denish

Also please suggest me Solutions for Mobile compatible Theme.

1) do you have option for jobroller mobile responsive theme?

2) can i make "Mobile" and "Tablet compatible" theme, by using 3rd party plugin is it possible?

Thanks
    The difference between the standard and developer license is that the developer license includes the Photoshop .psd files and the standard license does not. You can definitely still create a child theme and make modifications to the theme even with a standard license, and the theme is not encrypted regardless of license type.

Our themes can be translated into any language, with further information and instructions on our languages page. JobRoller does not currently have a German translation file already available as you can see from the JobRoller language packs page, so this means if you were to create this yourself and were willing to send this to us, you'd be welcome to apply for the translator discount of 40% off your theme purchase.

Currently our themes are not responsive, however we are aiming to make all themes responsive by the end of the year.

AppThemes does not officially support third party plugins, so we cannot guarantee that such plugins will be 100% compatible with our themes. Thanks.

Denish

So, By end of the year, Will i get responsive theme update to my existing job theme?

As you said, By end of the year, You are aiming responsive theme,

1) So, Once, you will have responsive job-roller theme, and If i update with your jobroller(responsive) theme, I will get mobile compatible theme..right?
    As, i am going to use child theme, so i m sure it won't effect on my layout, Just responsive effect.. Am i understand correctly?

2) Yes, i am planing to make jobroller for German language, What is the procedure to get 40% discount?

PS: i am going to purchase 3 item: i) jobroller theme -- 99USD
    ii) jobroller child theme -- 39USD
    iii) jobroller extended functionality plugin (FXtender Pro Plugin) -- 39USD

will i get discount(40% off) on all product?

Thanks
    1) Well, being responsive will mean it will ultimately display and work better on mobile devices. If you're purchasing a child theme from the AppThemes marketplace, then we would certainly be allowing all of our marketplace developers to run and test their products against the version changes to ensure they work before release.

2) The procedure is that you would complete the translation and email it to us, we would verify it and the send you a unique coupon code which you would then use towards your theme purchase. To clarify, the discount applies only to the theme purchase, not additional marketplace products. Thanks :)

Thanks
    Can you help me with setting up paypal on jobroller?

What do I need to do for it to process payment after I hit submit and confirm for the job posting?

Right now it brings me to an error page.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by femmychow View Post
    Can you help me with setting up paypal on jobroller?

What do I need to do for it to process payment after I hit submit and confirm for the job posting?

Right now it brings me to an error page.
    Please check your emails. We have replied to you regarding your account issues. Thanks.

Thread Information