Thread: Jobroller Question

Unregistered

Jobroller Question

Hi,
    I'm thinking about purchasing job roller, but I have a couple of questions.

-I would still like to be able to upsell for premium posts, but I don't want to charge the poster. Instead, I would like to be able to charge the seeker a membership. Perhaps I would set up a free membership for posters, with limited search functions and a paid membership to see all jobs. Additionally, I would like to be able to charge for a searcher to post a resume and then charge the posters an additional fee to view resumes, (again a membership function).
    -I know that jobroller doesn't have the ability to do this on its own, but does anyone know of a membership plugin that is compatible? I appreciate any thoughts, or input. -Kevan

Unregistered
    Actually...
    I was looking at the classipress admin section and it looks like you can charge for specific categories, but you don't have to charge for all. If I did this, could I still charge for featured listings. If this is possible, do you think that it would be a huge process to create a job board from the classipress theme? Any input would be appreciated...-Kevan

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    It is possible to make a Job boards out Classipress but it will definitely require some code customization including the addition of a resume submission function.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually...
    I was looking at the classipress admin section and it looks like you can charge for specific categories, but you don't have to charge for all. If I did this, could I still charge for featured listings. If this is possible, do you think that it would be a huge process to create a job board from the classipress theme? Any input would be appreciated...-Kevan
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information