Thread: Jobroller Question

Unregistered

Jobroller Question

I have noticed in the jobroller demo theme that under user is that where all the users of the site goes even the recruiters that use the site or do the assigned recruiters go into another user box if all users go into that one user box I may need to change that as that's very messy ideally want to separate the recruiter users from the candidate users ?

Is there a way to get when a recruiter or employer signs up they go into the administrator bit of the users section and then when candidates sign up they go into te user account below user section ?

On the jobroller demo you have posts and then jobs I under stand the jobs bit but what is the posts section with the number below it under the resumes and jobs etc but what is posts as posts are just the same as jobs surely ?

On the users dashboard can this be customized by adding a extra feature or 2 to it and can the tab names be changed as well ?

On the users dashboard ideally I would like to go to a certain recruiters user account and add and remove credits so wen they buy jobs from us they and also suspend a account from the user section ? so add a header saying credits or job credits and allow the jobs number to be edited change the number and then hit apply ?

how any job packs can you assign to one recruiters account ?

Thanks
    Assuming you are referring to "users" in the back end, JobRoller uses the native WordPress user functionality, so all users that are created appear on this page. This is how users are managed by default in the WordPress admin dashboard (not for just JobRoller), so any change to the way this works would require customization on your part.

Our themes make use of WordPress custom post types, and "Jobs" are separated from "Posts" because posts relate to entries in the blog which are separate from job listings. Blog posts appear under their own "Blog" section as opposed to the actual job listings.

JobRoller is not encrypted, so yes you are free to make modifications if you wish.

Job Packs can be manually assigned under the users name in the "User" function in the WordPress admin dashboard, and there is no specific limit to the number you can assign. Thanks.

Thread Information