Thread: Jobroller questions

Unregistered

Jobroller questions

Hi. Im interested in this theme for a client. They are a recruitment agency who want to attract job seekers. I have a few questions please:

1) First of all is this theme suitable for such a client, as they do not wish to allow site visitors to register and submit jobs, they will only display their own jobs.

2) Is their a built in function (or is it easy to do) to remove the 'submit a job' / 'account information' / 'my dashboard' areas? All sections and anything linking to users submitting jobs or having any type of profile or account.

3) When adding a job from the admin area, the user needs to select a custom field, then add in content. What needs to be done to simplify this so they are just boxes to fill in? And is that something you can do for a fee?

4) The 'upload CV' and 'upload cover letter' sections, are these compulsory to the submission of the form?

5) Is there a built in newsletter system? If not can you recommend one that would work as an RSS newsletter feed, so all new jobs get posted out weekly?

6) Is there a way of adding the email addresses that people use to apply for jobs automatically to a newsletter system?

I think that's everything for now! Sorry for all the questions, I just need to be clear if it's right for the client or not.

Thank you

Nick

Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 3,264 Posts
    1. The theme is mainly designed as job submission site however you can disable the registration in the admin wordpress setting.
    2. The "Submit Job" can be removed by editing some codes and others will require code modification to implement.
    3. For theme customization you can contact some of Appthemes certified community partners here http://www.appthemes.com/partners/.
    4. They are not compulsory.
    5. There are some plugins like this one http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/newsletter/ and there are more of which you can check at the official Wordpress plugin repository.
    6. I think some newsletter plugins have this option.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

Thanks

Ok great, thanks for the response

Nick

Thread Information