Of JobRoller

Can you also tell me who
    Affiliates you so I may get a discount
    In buying 2 themes as we need a lot of
    Plugins as well so would be nice for
    A small discount on 2 theme purchases

Thank you

Thanks
    Currently JobRoller v1.7 beta is available to existing customers, and provided there are no major issues which arise during this phase of testing we estimate it will be available in the next couple of weeks. If you wish to be informed as soon as it is released, please feel free to subscribe.

AppThemes does not have any resellers for our themes, and the only promotions we have available at this time are those related to WordPress Hosting and AppThemes translations. If purchasing more than 2 themes, the AppThemes club package is the most economic option. You can find more about theme pricing here. Please also note that discounts and offers do not apply to AppThemes marketplace products (i.e. plugins and child themes). Thanks.

Unregistered
    Hi

Would yu ell us both themes jobroler and classipress for $70 i can make the order now ?

We are only interested in these 2 themes and need both to start developing them with our developer but are on a tight budget ?

Thanks
    Theme pricing can be found here. The only promotions we have available at this time are those related to WordPress Hosting and AppThemes translations, so you're welcome to check if either of these apply to you. Thanks.

Thread Information