Thread: Jobroller - Resume

Unregistered

Jobroller - Resume

Can you explain how the resume number counter works in the user panel ?

I thought it worked when someone views a CV but it does not seem to be working that way ?

I thought when someone views a CV from the my dashboard it should change the number in the user wordpress jobroller panel ?

Is that not how it works and if it doe not work like that could it ?

when selling to clients you need to know how many cv's they are downloading so there is not a abuse usage going on ?

Thank you

Unregistered

resume

the resume subscription feature is not working

on the demo of jobroller or when you put up a live site of jobroller as well it just does not work ?

jobroller v7 1.7 may need to be looked at in this area

jobroller 1.6.3 resume subscription does not work just lets job listers and recruiters straight in an lets them browse cv's even when the subscription is set to no ?

this maybe just some code that's gone wrong ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can you explain how the resume number counter works in the user panel ?

I thought it worked when someone views a CV but it does not seem to be working that way ?

I thought when someone views a CV from the my dashboard it should change the number in the user wordpress jobroller panel ?

Is that not how it works and if it doe not work like that could it ?

when selling to clients you need to know how many cv's they are downloading so there is not a abuse usage going on ?

Thank you
    The "views" are based on the number of times the resume has been clicked on and viewed from the main resume page (not specifically the users own view of their resume from within the dashboard). Resumes are not able to be downloaded from JobRoller by default, so it's for views only. In JobRoller you can charge a fee for employers to be able to view resumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the resume subscription feature is not working

on the demo of jobroller or when you put up a live site of jobroller as well it just does not work ?

jobroller v7 1.7 may need to be looked at in this area

jobroller 1.6.3 resume subscription does not work just lets job listers and recruiters straight in an lets them browse cv's even when the subscription is set to no ?

this maybe just some code that's gone wrong ?
    Please note that whilst the demo site is fully functional, no data can be saved to it which is why certain things like posting jobs/registering/subscriptions will not work (there should have been a pop up message about this appear on your screen before you entered the demo site). The features you mention all work perfectly on a normal non-demo installation of the theme if it is configured correctly. Thanks.

Thread Information