Thread: JobRoller start up

Unregistered

JobRoller start up

Hello,

I have been looking at jobroller and I am very interested in purchasing the theme and I do not have experience in development. I have created websites, but only through the point & click method, so I am very inexperienced.

1) To purchase jobroller, do I need to to go to wordpress.org first to download wordpress?
    2) Is the purchase of a hosting service necessary? If so, what are the steps I need to take to set that up? Do I download wordpress through their site? Then purchase the theme?
    3) It appears that the capabilities with jobroller is everything I need so I understand that my customizations will be limited. At this point and due to my experience, I would only be able to upload a logo. Do you have customers that manage jobroller without any technical experience? If so, am I correct that they don't really customize the site unless they hire a developer?
    4) From a technical standpoint, is there anything that a customer would need to know prior to purchasing the jobroller theme?

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi,

JobRoller is a WordPress theme.In order to make it work you will have to first install WordPress on your server(2) and then upload and activate the theme.Most of the hosting companies allow you to install WordPress automatically with one click.

(3)JobRoller has an administration panel where you can set it, really easy to use, not requiring programming skills.

(4)The only thing you need to know is how WordPress and JobRoller work.This will require reading the documentation and practice.

Please check the administration panel here.

Let me know if you have more questions about the theme.

Thread Information