Thread: Jobroller and Wordpress MU

Trevor at MaRS

Jobroller and Wordpress MU

Hi folks, I'm looking at jobroller as a solution to my HR department's ongoing pain. We run Wordpress MU, roughly 10 or so sites in a custom template on MaRS Discovery District – MaRS: Building Canada's next generation of growth companies, with a few subdomains thrown in for good measure. It isn't the way I would have built things, but so it goes : )

My concerns mostly surround how easily jobroller can be massaged into our mix (design and backend requirements), and if there is any extra MU documentation or support provided when we hit the inevitable snags.

Thanks for your help!
    Trevor

Thanks
    At this time there is no specific documentation in relation to using any of our themes on a WP multisite environment at this time, but I am aware that we do have a number of customers who do use this setup for JobRoller and other AppThemes with no issue. If "snags" relate to third party plugins or customizations then these are not officially supported, however we of course do our best to make sure our themes will work with the latest version of WordPress, which multisite is part of.

Thread Information