Thread: JV Inquiry

Unregistered

JV Inquiry

Hi there,

My name is Matt Wagner, owner and lead developer of xMarkPro at xMarkPro - The Online Marketer's Dream. I was taking a look through your themes, and they looks excellent. To be short and sweet, xMarkPro is geared towards online marketers, and one major aspect is domain & Wordpress management. Within seconds users can instantly create a new domain, have Wordpress automatically installed with the desired themes, plugins, etc.

If you don't mind, please take a quick look -- xMarkPro - The Online Marketer's Dream

Right now, I'm searching aroud for some potential partnerships to provide even more value to our customers. I was wondering if you'd be open to the idea of offering a small discount to new customers who purchase xMarkPro? I didn't notice an affiliate program, but for example, if you offered affiliates 30% commission, we'd simply be looking to exchange that for a 30% customer discount. Instead of receiving any commissions, we'd like to provide a coupon code giving our customers 30% off. Would this be doable?

We don't want any commissions for referrals, and instead are simply looking to provide more value to our customers. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in. You can contact me via e-mail at matt@xmarkpro.com or via Skype at kiopa.matt.

Thank you,
    Matt Wagner

Thanks
    Thanked 3,402 Times in 3,273 Posts
    Anything pertaining to partnerships or other general business questions you may contact Appthemes directly through this page Contact Us | AppThemes .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information