Thread: Landing page question and benefit of developer package...

Unregistered

Landing page question and benefit of developer package...

Hi there,

Extremely simple questions...

1 - I did not see any setting in the backend that allowed me to set a (custom) landing page. Ideally I want to use a custom (branded) landing page that will direct traffic into the main site...

2 - What's the real benefit of having access to the .psd files? : more creative freedom? or ease of use?

Thanks everyone,
    - Easy question guy.

Unregistered
    1. create a new page!? whats the problem?
    2. yout get the original graphic files to change. without .psd you have to redraw them or use extinsive css to get results

Unregistered
    ^^^ Thanks for the help!

Call me a noob - but when I create a new page on my (free themed) WP site I have the option in the "new page" area to set it as the landing page... I scoured every section and didn't see the setting availability; thought I'd ask. : ) ... I still don't see how i can set my home page to a custom landing page. :) (is it the "order" field on the right menu in the screen shot link below?...im guessing now )

Also, I noticed that the new post / new page areas look like this.... I can edit an existing post with the proper editor, but when i create new it's like this.

http://thumb7.webshots.net/t/82/482/...7fuaRxR_th.jpg

Thanks again!

Thread Information