Thread: language and customizing

Unregistered

language and customizing

Hello!

I am considering buying the classipress theme, but theres no language pack to Swedish for the latest version. Does the languagepack from the last version works? If not, what can I do? How does the language pack works, does it translate by going through the page like google translate or is it just a translation customized made for this page only.

My other question is if it's possible to customizie the page, like delete things and move things around?

Best Regards

Magnus

Unregistered

More questions

Is it possible to add some kind of search square in the row where "What are you looking for" is, where I also can search for ads in a specific country location eg. city.

In the payment session, is it possible to change to SEK (Swedish krona), and is it possible to add more payment methods eg. visa?

Do the users of the site need to have an account to add ads? And if it is like this, can I remove this function?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello!

I am considering buying the classipress theme, but theres no language pack to Swedish for the latest version. Does the languagepack from the last version works? If not, what can I do? How does the language pack works, does it translate by going through the page like google translate or is it just a translation customized made for this page only.

My other question is if it's possible to customizie the page, like delete things and move things around?

Best Regards

Magnus
    If no existing translation file exists, you can find instructions on how to translate a WordPress theme here. The translation is not like Google translate, it is specific to the theme. The previous version may work, but there will be fields not translated. You can actually use the poedit software to import the previous translation into the new file, so you would only need to update the strings not translated. If you were to create an updated translation file, we would be happy to offer the translator benefits as outlined on the languages page. And yes, you can customize the theme if you wish as ClassiPress is not encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it possible to add some kind of search square in the row where "What are you looking for" is, where I also can search for ads in a specific country location eg. city.

In the payment session, is it possible to change to SEK (Swedish krona), and is it possible to add more payment methods eg. visa?

Do the users of the site need to have an account to add ads? And if it is like this, can I remove this function?
    As mentioned above, yes you can customize the theme. If doing so, we recommend the use of a child theme so you don't lose all of your changes in the process of an update. There are other payment gateway plugins available in the AppThemes Marketplace however please note that these are not compatible with the current version of ClassiPress. There will be changes to ClassiPress in the next major release which will allow the use of these plugins. You can find estimated release date on our theme release status page. Swedish Krona is already one of the available currency options so this can be set from the ClassiPress admin dashboard.

By default, yes users are required to register before they can post ad add. It would involve customization of the default theme on your part if you wanted to change this. You can find more information regarding customizations here. Thanks.

Thread Information