Thread: Which Level of Classipress would handle a % of sale, like consignment

Thanks

Which Level of Classipress would handle a % of sale, like consignment

I'm interested in finding a Wordpress Solution to run an online consignment shop.

I want to get paid a percentage of the proposed sale price.
    I'd like a "buy now" button to go directly to their own personal payment portal, NOT my paypal.

In essence I get paid for the ad, and the client gets direct payment and is responsible for shipping their items.

Can I do that with the personal version, or do I need the next level up?:p

Thanks
    Essentially ClassiPress can do what you're asking, but you would need to customize further to include the "Buy Now" button and any other extras you might want.

You can set up your site to use the Pricing Model "% of sellers ad price", and set that percentage in the admin, which the ad lister has to pay before the ad is posted. This is a standard feature of ClassiPress as you can see from the admin demo.

Currently the purchases are made directly between the buyer and ad lister using the contact form in the sidebar anyway, however as I mentioned, with some customization you could create a button which is a URL to their site.

Yes, you could do this with Personal edition licence.

Thread Information