Thread: Licence details

Unregistered

Licence details

Hi, when I decided to buy ClassiPress, I wanted to buy it exactly as described on the sales page:

"ClassiPress Standard Edition $99 Lifetime license. 12 months free updates & support. - This package includes unlimited licenses to use ClassiPress on multiple web sites. It's a perfect package for personal use or small to medium-sized businesses. It includes all the same powerful features as the Developer Edition but does not include the Photoshop (.psd) design files. You may alter the theme as you wish but support will only cover the original layout and configuration".

When I go to pay for it in the Paypal window I get this:

"ClassiPress Standard Edition $99.00 USD for the first year Then $29.00 USD for each year"

This isn't the same thing. I want the theme, not a continuity contract. Does this mean $99 doesn't get me what it says on the sales page?

Thanks,
    Phil

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    Hi Phil,

This is the same thing.You can cancel the subscription anytime you want as described in the FAQ.Have a look at the 'How can I cancel my AppThemes subscription?' paragraph.

Let me know if you have any more questions about the themes.

Thanks.

Unregistered
    Thanks Dimitris,

I'm in.

Cheers
    Phil

Thread Information