Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: License Discount Code

Thanks

License Discount Code

Hello David,
    Yesterday I had purchased a Host Gator hosting through your site. (I cleared the cookies before the purchase ) and also emailed you the invoice of the purchase. Invoice 22648, however i haven't received any discount code till now, I hope you received the email else I can resend it again. Thank You.

Thanks

Re: License Discount Code

As long as you have provided the information required in your e-mail and this is verified, you should receive your coupon code within 24-48 hours of your sent e-mail. http://appthemes.com/promos/.
    Last edited by pepsi; July 7th, 2010 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pepsi
    As long as you have provided the information required in your e-mail and this is verified, you should receive your coupon code within 24 hours of your sent e-mail. http://appthemes.com/promos/.
    Thanks for the reply Pepsi, but I haven't yet received any code and its more than 24 hrs now... i resent the invoice to you hope everything is right , coz the only reason i bought the hosting is because of the discount from you, now it seems like candle burning on both ends :) I not only end up spending on the hosting which isn't the most important thing coz (what I dont want to miss is buying the classipress) I already host with someone else and pretty happy there, but I am also having sleepless nights that I wont be late before the price rise of classipress and if for some weird reason if I don't get a discount code I end up spending more + all the headache + I should figure a way to cancel the hosting to get my money back.

I hate to write this not at a time when you guys are busy tidying up the code for the launch but cant help it just couldn't sleep last night and been checking every hour if I got the discount code.
    Last edited by pepsi; July 7th, 2010 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks

After you posted your thread another person made a comment about their Hostgator coupon code not working http://appthemes.com/forum/showthrea...cense-Discount.. When I saw this I mentioned your thread to David as well, so he could still be waiting to hear back from the Hostgator partner manager.

Even with the release going on you have every right to expect attention with your issue so we will try and get it resolved asap :)
    Last edited by pepsi; July 7th, 2010 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks

Oh Dear thats bad because I did see a coupon SNOWMAN when I was signing up. Thought it was the discount code for classipress and it never struck me it can be something else. Because with that coupon the price was $ 7.95 for 12 months which matched your price else it was more costly like 9.95 for 12 months something.

One thing is for sure I cleared up all my cookies including browsing data of my google chrome, then opened your site and straight went to hostgator from there but one cannot deny the fact that I bought it from them mainly because of you backing that deal because you guys need not promote somebody not reliable.

Thanks

I'm sure nobody is saying they are unreliable.. it's just something that David needs to clear up. Please bear with us. Thanks.

Thanks

Oops just clearing myself, I never said they are unreliable :roll: , I am aware of their reputation but we all have our choice of hosts but suddenly a person of repute(in your case you guys) says this is good we are more easily bent on trying it.
    Its simple if given a choice between my host and them I would choose my host since I am already happy (not because the other guy is bad). But since I was getting an offer here the balance tilted and I choose them (the mind says "why not try them too this guy says its good and promoting them so it might just be a good experience").

Anyway I am just waiting for you to clear it up. I wish you all the best there. :)

Thanks

I've made several attempts to get in touch with HostGator regarding this issue. They have not replied at all. Something just isn't right on their end which is why any referrals through ClassiPress aren't showing up. It is a larger problem than just our site.

Until this issue is resolved, we can no longer include HostGator in the CP 50% off promotion.

I'm sorry about this and the best I can do is offer you 20% off. Send me a PM and I'll give you the promo code to use.

Rookie
    Not a Verified Customer
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dcowgill
    I've made several attempts to get in touch with HostGator regarding this issue. They have not replied at all. Something just isn't right on their end which is why any referrals through ClassiPress aren't showing up. It is a larger problem than just our site.

Until this issue is resolved, we can no longer include HostGator in the CP 50% off promotion.

I'm sorry about this and the best I can do is offer you 20% off. Send me a PM and I'll give you the promo code to use.
    How if when we sign up, we delete the default coupon code. Meaning we sign up using no coupon code, is that entitled us for the 50% discount?

Thanks

Dear David, I just got in touch with the Host Gator people and below is the email I get from them.

Hello, we can only assist the affiliate who referred you to our service in reference to any missed sales on their account. The affiliate program is separate and unrelated to our hosting service. Please have your affiliate contact us directly for assistance.
    Thank you for contacting HostGator!

Jay Weissman
    Affiliate Director

Kindly understand that I strongly feel that this issue should be sorted out since I lose my 50 % discount for which only I bought this hosting package from Host Gator through you, inspite of me already having hostings from other providers. I acknowledge the 20 % discount you offer me but considering the situation and my losses since I intend to buy the higher package, I feel I should rather have this sorted first. After all its not easy to have hosting with a company that is irresponsible to its clients.

Logically the matter is between you and the hosting while my responsibility is to ensure that I clicked through to whatever deal you offered making sure my browsers cookies are cleared which I duly did. So kindly understand that me expecting 50 % discount for which I did this is rightly expected of me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information